Deborah R. Repman
Deborah’s principal area of practice is regulatory compliance with federal and state law governing the transportation of crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas liquids by pipeline. Deborah has experience in administrative litigation before both the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and the California Public Utilities Commission, including complaint proceedings that challenge a pipeline’s existing rates and protests to cost-of-service rate filings.
- Managed the discovery matters related to a liquids pipeline proceeding at FERC and the CPUC
- Assisted in the preparation of pre-filed testimony and pre-hearing/post-hearing briefs at FERC and the CPUC
- Assisted in the preparation and drafting of transportation services agreements, open season materials, throughput and deficiency agreements, tariffs, prorationing policies and similar documents associated with greenfield and brownfield liquids pipelines
- Drafting petitions for declaratory orders before FERC related to new and expansion liquids pipeline projects, and securing FERC’s approval of the proposed terms and rate structures for such projects
- Drafting and filing liquids pipeline tariffs with the FERC and state agencies
Natural Gas Pipelines
- Assisted in the negotiation and drafting of natural gas gathering and processing agreements and lease connection agreements associated with an interstate natural gas pipeline
- Assisted in providing guidance and analysis concerning the regulatory requirements for interstate and intrastate natural gas pipelines
- Assisted in the preparation and drafting of negotiated rate agreements and interstate natural gas tariffs
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Education and Professional Background
- Prior to joining Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC, Deborah was an Attorney at Vinson & Elkins LLP (V&E) and a member of V&E’s liquids pipeline regulatory team since her graduation from law school in 2010.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. magna cum laude, 2010
- The University of Texas, B.S., 2005
- Admitted to practice: Texas, 2010
Activities and Affiliations
- Member: Energy Bar Association
Admitted to practice: Texas, 2010