Robert L. Pillow
Robert's principal areas of practice are federal and state regulation of crude oil and refined petroleum products pipelines with a focus on administrative litigation. Prior to joining Caldwell Boudreaux Lefler PLLC, Robert practiced commercial litigation at Hogan Lovells US LLP in Houston, TX.
- Representing a major petroleum products pipeline in FERC litigation against complaints challenging the pipeline's jurisdictional status
- Drafting pipeline lease agreements for a major pipeline company
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Education and Professional Background
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013 (Houston Law Review, Articles Editor; Order of the Coif; Order of the Barons)
- University of Oklahoma, B.A., summa cum laude, 2010 (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Admitted to Practice: Texas, 2013; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2013; U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2016.
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Packing away the Primaries: a Proposal for More Effective Super PAC Donor Disclosure, 50 Hous. L. Rev. 963 (2013).